Name of Company / Institution: Purebev International Corporation
Work Location: Km. 42 Governors Drive, Brgy. Hugo Perez, Trece Martires City. Cavite
Company Brief Description:
Food/toll manufacturing plant that produces aseptically packed beverages like milk, chocolate-milk and fruit juice drinks.
Job Title: QA Analyst (Chemical Technician)
- Conduct physico-chem analysis of other brand sample such as % TS, % Fat, pH, specific gravity and % TA based on approved standard.
- Responsible in calibration and verification of laboratory equipment such as pH meter, oven, balances and thermometer.
- Monitor stocks of chemical and consumables needed for chemical analysis and inform Lab Supervisor for requisition.
- Perform analysis of analytical results (% Fat and % TS) to determine performance.
- Investigate cause of non-attainment of standard parameters and suggest corrective action to achieve the standard.
- Prepares written QA report for the results obtained from physico-chem analysis.
- Performs pH checking and sensory on QA incubated samples as part of a product release.
- Prepares Notice of Release and COA for every product released based on passed microbiological and physico-chem results in the absence of Micro-analyst.
- Responsible in receiving Raw/Packaging materials and conduct quality inspection/analysis.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness in the QA Central Lab.
- Responsible for maintaining lab instruments and equipment in good working condition.
- Maintains adherence to documented GLPs.
- Records chemical consumption for every usage taking note of the lot numbers and expiry dates.
- Maintains updated inventory of chemicals received for implementation of FEFO.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned to him/ her from time to time.
- To follow and uphold all Company Rules and Regulation, Health and Safety Procedures and the company’s FSMS and SHE Policy.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology or any related allied courses
- Must be a Licensed Chemical Technician (Passed Board/Professional License Exam)
- With or without experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Flexible, hardworking, willing to work in shifting schedule and computer literate.
- With basic knowledge in good laboratory practices, laboratory safety
- Knowledgeable in various laboratory analysis and operation of various laboratory equipments
- With knowledge of GMP, HACCP and Food Safety Standards
- Good communication skills and computer literate
- Good Analytical skills
- With good leadership skills and the ability to relate well in all levels of the organization
- Willing to relocate in Trece Martires Cavite or in a nearby place
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 12,001 to PHP 15,000|
Contact Person / Details: