Name of Company / Institution: UNILOGIX
Work Location: Bldg H1 3rd Bay La Suerte Building km14, 1700 W Service Rd, Parañaque, Metro Manila
Company Brief Description:
Unilogix is a food commissary company offering specialty bakery and other ready-to-eat goods. Our goal is to provide food requirements of the highest quality and safety standards.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
- The Laboratory Analyst is responsible for administering complete and accurate laboratory tests and analyses to support a successful HACCP program and assure food safety.
- Conducts in-house calibration of laboratory instruments to ensure accuracy of tests performed. Ensures regular external calibration services from accredited laboratories.
- Operates laboratory tools and apparatus with care, inspects for precision and workability and ensure its proper maintenance to prolong its life span and efficiency.
- Monitors area temperature and relative humidity (RH) as required in the working environment of equipment.
- Maintains the safekeeping of all laboratory documentation and records in compliance to FSMS. Provide inputs for all laboratory procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains the stocking of laboratory chemicals and supplies, the cleanliness and organization of the laboratory and ensures its premises are cleared and decontaminated prior to vacating.
- Conduct sensory evaluation and physico-chemical testing in raw materials and finished products that requires sensory attribute evaluation and physico-chemical testing based on military sampling as provided by the QA In-charge during receiving and during end product testing.
- Verifies the precision and accuracy of submitted analytical results before accepting deliveries.
- Monitors area temperature and relative humidity (RH) as required in the working environment of equipment. Monitors chillers and freezers temperature
- Communicate results to superiors and accomplish Incident Report for the non-conforming products during sensory evaluation.
- Recommends the approval or rejection of raw materials and finished products based on the result of the senory evaluation and physico- chemical test results to ensure consistent quality and food safety in all products.
- Conducts shelf-life study to ensure compliance with food safety and customer requirements.
- Maintains the safekeeping of all laboratory documentation and records in compliance to FSMS. Provides inputs for all laboratory procedures and guidelines.
- Tests contaminated returns from customers and internally occurring incidents to assist in the investigation and root cause analysis of deviations or non-conformances. Reports results to enable informed decisions to be made.
- Maintains the stocking of laboratory chemicals and supplies, the cleanliness and organization of the QA laboratory and ensures its premises are cleared and decontaminated prior to vacating.
- Prepares timely and accurate Spoilage and Spillage Report (SSR) of all retention samples and endorses these items to the Sanitation Supervisor for proper disposal.
- Provides timely feedback to superiors relating to material quality variations, any physical, chemical and biological contaminants encountered during testing.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Lab systems and procedures.
- Participate in validation study related to CCP and OPRP identified as control measure and other related activities .
- Licensed Chemical-Technician
- Education or Training: Must be a graduate of BS Chemistry, BS Chemical Engineering, Lab Technician
- Skills & Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ full time experience in laboratory analysis, preferably gained from the food manufacturing industry. An equivalent combination of training and experience indicating possession of the succeeding knowledge and abilities may substitute for the education and experience requisite.
|Type of Employment:
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000
Contact Person / Details: