Name of Company / Institution: RADISSON AGROCHEMICAL CORPORATION
Work Location: Block 4 Lot 3 Progress Avenue Carmelray Industrial Park 1 Canlubang Calamba City, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
Radisson Agrochemical Corporation (RAC) is a privately-held, licensed company engaged in the sourcing and importation of agrochemicals. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, RAC has built a reputation based on our dedication to bringing our clients the best products through our comprehensive quality controls. We believe delivering the highest quality products is the best way to give our clients the greatest value in an industry dominated by multinational companies.
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Set Up Equipment: Laboratory analyst/chemist set up test equipment in the laboratory to complete specific procedures.
- Perform Tests: Laboratory analyst/chemist perform chemical tests on all incoming raw materials and newly formulated products including active ingredient.
- Analyze Data: Log and analyze the data acquired in laboratory testing
- Write Report: Prepares certificate of analysis and writes technical reports for all incoming shipments and newly formulated products using available equipment such as GC and HPLC, as well as gravimetric methods.
- Manage Supplies: Manage inventory supplies by keeping track of materials used and ordering new items as needed.
- Maintain Lab Equipment: Perform maintenance on lab equipment by making calibrations, cleaning equipment, replacing parts, and otherwise keeping equipment functioning properly. Knowledge to troubleshoot laboratory equipment to spot problems and report issues to the laboratory supervisor.
- Develop Method: Develop, optimize and write new analytical protocols and continually validate existing ones by coordinating with other laboratories, when needed.
- Adhere to Safety Regulations: Follow safety standards and protocols at all times in regards to safe handling of materials and wearing proper protective equipment.
- Clean Laboratory: Keep laboratory and work areas clean and organized.
- Other Duties: Perform such additional work as may be required by the company from time to time under the terms and conditions and according to the directions, instructions, and control of the company.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s College Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Should have Professional Regulations Commission License (PRC).
- Experience in handling analytical instruments like Gas Chromatography and High Pressure Liquid Chromatography.
- Candidate must willing to be assigned in Canlubang Calamba City, Laguna (Carmelray Industrial Park 1)
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000|
Contact Person / Details: