Name of Company / Institution: ADIP Testing and Research Laboratory, Inc. (ADIP TRLab, Inc.)
Work Location: 136B Scout Fuentebella Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City
Company Brief Description:
ADIP Testing and Research Lab Inc.is a duly registered corporation with SEC. This was formed by different pharmaceutical companies with the intention to help and provide support to the industry in their technical needs particularly in the testing of materials and products. It also offers its technical services to the cosmetic, veterinary and other industries.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
- Responsible for the testing of received test items from customers as per work order request in accordance with the latest available edition of Official Reference Books (USP/NF/BP /PP or other accepted compendium) and customer’s procedure whenever applicable.
- Accomplishes work order forms with corresponding attachments and results after testing.
- Counterchecks computation of test results of another analyst. Submit test items and work order forms and other pertinent documents to the technical director for checking.
- Signs Certificate of Analysis for test/s performed.
- Responsible for the preparation of needed reagents and solutions used for testing.
- Responsible for the purchase request of needed reagents, glass wares and others.
- Responsible for the receipt, inspection and storage of incoming deliveries needed in the lab such as reagents and others.
- Responsible for the receipt , storage and inventory of Reference Standards.
- Maintains an updated list of Reference Standards.
- Keeps equipment/instrument operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies; calling for repairs.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Responsible for maintenance and documentation of calibration, maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Performs method validation and verification, interpret results, give opinion or statement of conformity and report or review reports upon authorization by the Technical Director.
- Performs the assigned functions and gather the required records
- Prepare documents such as policies and procedures required to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Updates job knowledge by participating in external and in-house trainings and seminars.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and discipline in the working area.
- Performs other functions that may be required by his/her superior.
- Must be a licensed Chemist
- Preferably with skills in laboratory analyses and knowledgeable in good laboratory practices
- Preferably at least (2) years practical experience in pharmaceutical quality control analysis or its equivalent
|Type of Employment:
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Emma-Ross F. Reyes/ Administrative Assistant