Name of Company / Institution: Mach Union Laboratories, Inc.
Work Location: Mach Union Bldg. 335 Real Street, Talon Tres, Las Pinas City
Company Brief Description:
Work and performs analyses of client samples in the wet chemistry laboratory using analytical techniques and procedures (SOPs). Responsibilities include but are not limited to, learning various wet chemistry methods and the use of instrumentation.
Job Title: Chemist
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes specific method verification and validation and gathers data for documentation
- Responsible in the research test method verification and validation procedures
- Develops and validates in-house methods of analysis or modified methods to analyze complex matrices or to validate -methods for which there are no applicable standard procedures
- Implements and performs Instrument Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) validations, stability studies, methods validations and method verification
- Responsible in the identification, documentation and control of nonconforming works including technical and administrative nonconformance related to testing (i.e. equipment breakdown, customer complaints, and the like)
Minimum Required Skills:
- Knowledge of safe laboratory practices, including the proper procedures in handling chemicals and unknown environmental samples.
- Strong oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- Registered Chemist
- Minimum of 0 to 1 year of related laboratory experience
- Must be amenable to travel and work in Las Pinas (at your own expense)
- Must be willing to work Monday to Saturday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (plus Overtime)
- Must be willing to learn Basic Statics, Control Charts, Measurement Uncertainty, and Method Validation. (Laboratory -Documentation Works, aside from Analysis)
- Can WORK under PRESSURE (in a fast-paced environment)
- Full-Time position available
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Laurence James Esteban