Name of Company / Institution: Mitsumi Philippines, Inc.
Work Location: Luzon Avenue, Phase 1, FAB, Mariveles, Bataan
Company Brief Description:
Our company, Mitsumi Philippines, Inc. is a registered enterprise at the Freeport Area of Bataan (FAB), Mariveles, Bataan. We are engaged in the manufacturing of electronic components for export and has been providing quality products and employment for the past 42 years. Subsidiary company of MinebeaMitsumi Inc., with more than 100 subsidiaries companies located globally and estimated global manpower of 140,000.
Mitsumi Philippines Inc. is delighted to offer a monthly salary, Including Incentives paid monthly with salary advance.
You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits program, which includes the following:
- Health Insurance (HMO)
- Government Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Leave after 1 year of regularization.
- Opportunities to travel abroad for Training
- Opportunities for domestic Travel to subsidiary companies (CEBU and Batangas) for Training and Meetings
- Free rice
- Free Personal protective Equipment (PPE)
- Birthday Gift
- Perfect Attendance Incentive for six (6) months
- Christmas Package
- Early Permanency/regularization with Salary Increases
- Yearly Salary and promotion review
- Continuing Education Program
Job Title: Chemist
- Provide supervision on daily laboratory activities;
- Prepares weekly schedule of analyst;
- Establish, execute, review and evaluate laboratory procedures and policies for operating functions of the laboratory.
- Review and ensure that laboratory results are submitted on time to division supervisor/manager;
- Ensure that laboratory records & reports are maintained and permits are in place and coordinate with legal department;
- Coordinate with division supervisor/manager for quality issues;
- Provide training to analyst;
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulation, quality policy, quality objectives, impartiality statement, confidentiality agreement and safety, health and environmental protocols of the laboratory;
- Receive and perform test analysis of raw materials using laboratory testing equipment such as but not limited to GC-MS, UV-VIS and others;
- Interpret and certify analysis report conducted by chemical technician;
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned from time to time;
- Knowledgeable in laboratory operation;
- Know how in various computer applications;
- Ability to work in a team under pressure, and works cooperatively and well with others.
- Must be Registered Chemist
- Graduate of BS in Chemistry or any related courses.
- With/Without Working Experience
- Fully Vaccinated & Willing To Have a Booster Shot.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Christine Joy Reyes