Name of Company / Institution: San Marino Laboratories Corp.
Work Location: 1 Crisanto Delos Reyes Avenue, Javalera
Company Brief Description:
San Marino Laboratories Corporation is a highly established pharmaceutical company devoted to providing safe, effective and quality drug products, and first-rate services. It is our aim to continuously improve our products and services, and to expand its Drug Research and Development. We would like to be able to continue our mission of helping improve the lives of our consumer, employees and suppliers together with the national and global community.
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Responsible for sampling and inspecting of raw and packaging materials; analytical and microbiological testing of raw materials, bulk, finished product; conducts stability studies; performs validation activities and documenting all quality control activities.
- Male or Female, at least 21 years old
- Graduate of BS Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, or any related course.
- Licensed (chemist, chemical technician or pharmacist) or non-licensed
- Preferably within General Trias, Cavite or nearby areas.
- Willing to work in Javalera, General Trias, Cavite (Free staff house, slots upon availability)
- With or without experience in manufacturing industry
- Knowledgeable in basic laboratory skills and methods (gravimetric, volumetric and instrumental)
- Knowledgeable in GLP and GMP practices
- Eager to learn and dedicated to work
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Ms. Joyce S. Blanco, HR Officer
(02)8711 – 6116/ (02)8711 – 7480