Name of Company / Institution: Lima Water Corporation
Work Location: Bldg. B Lima Square Business Loop 4217 Lipa City Batangas Philippines
Company Brief Description:
Lima Water Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aboitiz InfraCapital, the infrastructure arm of the Aboitiz Group. It provides end-to-end water and wastewater services for Lima Technology Center in Lipa, Batangas. The Company aims to ensure the long-term availability of water and minimize service interruptions, while meeting strict environmental standards and promoting safety for all workers and locators.
Job Title: Laboratory Associate
- Prepares sampling schedule and conducts sampling of the locator’s wastewater based on the annual quality monitoring program of the Laboratory.
- Conducts Physico-Chemical Analysis of Water and Wastewater samples based on approved sampling schedule and on an as needed basis.
- Ensures timely submission of relevant reports with regards to the sampling results for operational and regulatory purposes.
- Monitors compliance of LWC facilities and locators to applicable policies and regulations. Prepares reports (such as, but not limited to internal Monthly Reports on Water Quality Monitoring, Wastewater Quality Monitoring, Effluent Non-Conformance Monitoring and Chemical Consumption Monitoring) and recommended course of action in the event of non-compliance by relevant party.
- Ensures proper documentation of Certificates of Analysis. Responds to customer complaints and/or queries regarding Certificates of Analysis.
- Ensures that sampling and analysis activities conforms with the relevant standards and globally accepted best practices.
- Performs basic maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Prepares reagents and quality control samples while monitoring utmost standard as specified in quality assurance.
- Assists in updating standard operating procedures as well as quality assurance manual as specified on the quality guidelines or as need may arise.
- Participates in proficiency testing and other internal quality assurance initiatives to satisfy regulatory standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- Licensed Chemist
- At least one (1) year of experience in wastewater and water laboratory analysis is advantage
- With or without experience is welcome to apply
|Type of Employment:
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000
Contact Person / Details:
0917 804 9362