Name of Company / Institution: D&L Industries, Inc.
Work Location: Sto. Tomas, Tanauan, Batangas
Company Brief Description:
D&L Industries is a Filipino company engaged in product customization and specialization through a collaborative effort with our various partners. Powered by research and innovation, we manufacture various products, ranging from food ingredients, chemicals for personal and home care use, raw materials for plastic, and aerosol products.
Job Title: QA Analyst
Performs chemical analysis of raw materials, finished goods, and general samples utilizing the available classical and
analytical equipment in the QA laboratory. Responsible for QC slip issuance for all the approved finished goods products. Signs Certificate of Analysis of out-going finished goods products. Coordinates with other departments regarding the quality control status of finished products. Prepares sample requests for clients or customers
- Performs re-checking of materials stored in the warehouse to ensure their specifications are still within limits.
- Provides training to the reporting personnel when a new test method, new analytical technique, and new QA system is introduced.
- Initiates the review and evaluation of the sections’ current quality system and updates related documents.
- Conducts inspection and evaluation of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished goods; interprets and reports the results thereof.
- Coordinates with the production group regarding test results and other concerns.
- Controls the inventory of consumable laboratory supplies and maintains their availability for use.
- Ensures that proper laboratory housekeeping and safety practices are implemented.
- Ensures that quality records are filed and maintained properly.
- Participates in the discussion and evaluation of non-conformances in raw material deliveries.
- May operate the following analytical instruments: FT-IR Spectrophotometer, GC, HPLC, UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, and TGA/DSC, as needed.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any related course
- With at least 2 years of work experience in the same capacity
- Technical know-how in analytical instruments and chemical analysis
- With good organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in oral and written communications
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000|
Contact Person / Details: