Name of Company / Institution: D&L Industries, Inc.
Work Location: Sto. Tomas, Tanauan, Batangas
Company Brief Description:
D&L Industries is a Filipino company engaged in product customization and specialization through a collaborative effort with our various partners. Powered by research and innovation, we manufacture various products, ranging from food ingredients, chemicals for personal and home care use, raw materials for plastic, and aerosol products.
Job Title: QA Chemist
Performs chemical analysis of raw materials, finished goods, and general samples utilizing the available classical and analytical equipment in the QA laboratory. Responsible for QC slip issuance for all the approved finished goods products. Signs Certificate of Analysis of out-going finished goods products. Coordinates with other departments regarding the quality control status of finished products. Prepares sample requests for clients or customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs re-checking of materials stored in the warehouse to ensure their specifications are still within limits.
- Participates in the review, evaluation, and updating of the laboratory’s quality system and processes, including review of standard test methods, sampling procedures, calibration, and preventive maintenance plan.
- Ensure proper operating conditions of the test and measuring equipment during the conduct/performance of the test/ analysis.
- Prepares and standardizes reagents as needed.
- Operates the GC, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, and other laboratory apparatus in conducting tests/analysis.
- Ensures that the validity of test results has been evaluated for re-test or release.
- Assists in the performance evaluation, coaching, and developmental needs analysis of personnel in the department.
- Reports to the supervisor the non-conformance of finished goods products.
- Participates in the root cause/problem-solving analysis on non-conforming tests/analyses.
- Ensures that standard safety and housekeeping practices are implemented in the daily activities of the group.
- Participates in proficiency testing programs.
- Monitors the inventory of laboratory glassware, general consumables, office supplies, and forms, and ensures that they are available at the time they are needed.
- Ensures that copies of test results are properly filed and maintained by whatever means; be it in hard copies or electronic copies.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Graduate. Preferably with a license.
- With relevant work experience in the same capacity
- With at least 4 years in a supervisory role
- Technical know-how in analytical instruments and chemical analysis and overall laboratory quality systems.
- With good organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in oral and written communications
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000|
Contact Person / Details: