Name of Company / Institution: BioAnalytica, Inc.
Work Location: Units 101 & 102 Delcon Commercial Center, Don Jesus Blvd, Cupang, Muntinlupa, 1771 Metro Manila
Company Brief Description:
Established in January 2019, BioAnalytica Inc. is a testing laboratory performing bioanalytical laboratory services to local and international clients dedicated in ensuring quality, safe and reliable drugs for the pharmaceutical industry.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Documentation of the laboratory’s quality manual, in accordance to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Identification, investigation, and resolution of nonconforming work
- Conduct and Participation in internal audits
- Conduct and Participation in management reviews
- Review of Method Validation or Method verification protocol prior to approval and use by the Laboratory.
- Review of Method Validation/Verification reports. Analysis reports, and Certificate of Analysis prior to authorization for release.
- Act as Document controller
- Manages Customer feedback and complaints related to quality and working to resolve issues to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive knowledge in ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and OECD Good Laboratory Practices
- Must be a Registered Chemist
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an analytical laboratory setting as an analyst
- Awareness of internal audits as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard, whether participating as an auditor, or an auditee
- Experience in technical documentation, particularly writing procedures, instructions and manuals
- Awareness of the ISO/IEC 19011:2018 is a plus
- Awareness on information security
- Knowledge on data privacy as relevant to the data privacy act
- Awareness of ISO/IEC 27001 is a plus
- Awareness of Good Manufacturing Practice is a plus
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 30,001 to PHP 40,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Abegail R. Dolleton