Name of Company / Institution: First Sumiden Circuits Inc.
Work Location: Ampere Street., cor. Main Ave. Light Industry Science Park1, Bo. Diezmo, Cabuyao City,
Company Brief Description:
Manufacture and sales of printed circuits
FSCI started as a joint venture among Sumitomo Electric Industries, Inc. (SEI, with 51%), First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPHC, with 40%), and Sumitomo Corporation (SC, with 9%). Located at the Light Industry and Science Park1 (LISP1) in Cabuyao, Laguna. FSCI started operation on March 1996. Effective December 16, 2011, FSCI became 100% owned by SEI, a Japanese Company.
Job Title: Registered Chemist
- Implement chemical safety e.g. consistent use of appropriate PPE. Implement laboratory skills and techniques required
- Checks and qualifies results produced by chemical technician before release
- Generates new or modifies existing procedures, work instructions.
- Conducts required chemical analyses on plating process qualifications.
- Complies necessary documents for laboratory certification in PRC, maintains license for authority to operate, and responsible for government audit
- Perform regular Hazards Identification Risk Assessment and Control (HIRAC) to all processes.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- At least three (3) years practicing chemistry profession
- Experience in supervising chemical analysis, chemical technicians, laboratory safety and protocols
- Experience in hands-on chemical analysis whether wet laboratory or instrumentation
- Have good knowledge on plating lines, their composition and work up, and possible issues that can be of support to the production in chemical terms
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 25,000 to PHP 35,000 Plus Professional Fee and Hazard Pay|
Contact Person / Details:
Mark Anthony C. Maglente