Name of Company / Institution: SEAOIL Philippines
Work Location: Zamboanga Freeport Authority, Zamboanga City
Company Brief Description:
Who We Are
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is proudly a FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino’s hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL gives conscious effort to do its part in the nation’s path toward success. Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.”
Now one of the leading and largest fuel companies in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its retail network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
We are an organization you can always trust, and we will never let it be compromised.
Job Title: Chemical Technician (Zamboanga City)
What is this role about?
This role will conduct proper laboratory testing of various samples of raw materials, in-process goods, and finished product to be able to guide operations in terms of chemical dosage so that the plant will be operated at the most economical way which can help reach the ROI.
What will YOU do?
- Perform laboratory tests on all incoming/in-process/outgoing products as per American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) methods or as per documented procedure and instruction.
- Analyze, report, and log laboratory test results, referring to the Philippine National Standards (PNS) /Quality Formulation Manual/Quality Manual for conformity to product specifications vs Analyzes, reports and logs laboratory test results
- Approve Product Transfer/Blending Formulation Forms and approve or reject products/ raw materials with reference to Product Specification (PNS)/Quality Formulation Manual/ Quality Manual.
- Report all test results to the Quality Control and Product Development (QCPD) Supervisor and coordinates, in the absence of the latter, details of sampling and test results to the Production Supply Supervisor.
- Assist the QCPD Supervisor in updating and maintaining the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) documents, 5S+1 documents, and other laboratory-related documents.
- Follow laboratory experiments with appropriate documented procedures and instructions.
- Keep abreast about the latest technology related to petroleum products or new products to increase efficiency and productivity of the Quality Control and Product Development unit (QCPD).
- Coordinate, in the absence of the Quality Control and Product Development (QCPD) Supervisor, all testing requirements necessary to conduct and complete the tests with third-party laboratories, for services that cannot be conducted at the SEAOIL laboratory due to absence of testing equipment.
- Search for prospective suppliers of laboratory instruments/equipment to make the laboratory more capable of testing procedures recommended by the Philippine National Standards (PNS) and/or American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Perform in-house calibration of laboratory equipment periodically to ensure accuracy
- Conduct periodical housekeeping of the laboratory room in compliance with 5S+1
- Monitor preventive maintenance and calibration calendar of laboratory equipment and glasswares, and ensure that they are conducted by accredited service providers as scheduled.
What will YOU need?
- Licensed Chemist or Licensed Chemical Technician
- Basic laboratory skills, analysis and assessment skills and limited Microsoft word skills for reporting
- Must be willing to be assigned in ZFA, Zamboanga
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Ravel G. Cruz