The term of office of three members of the ICP Board of Directors expires on 30 June 2016. Nominations are invited for the election of the ICP Board members who will hold office starting 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2019. According to the By-Laws of the ICP:
Article I: Board of Directors and Officers of the ICP National
Section 1. Composition of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors of the national organization shall be made up of at least nine (9) members of equal representation from industry, academe and government institutions. The term of office of a Board member is three (3) years. Every year, one Board member representing industry, academe and government shall be elected from among the ICP regular members in good standing. The members of the Board of the Directors may serve for a maximum period of six consecutive years.
|2016||Dr. Fabian Dayrit*||Col. Victor Drapete*||Ms. Ludivinia Avendaño*|
|Dr. Glenn Alea
Dr. Lilibeth Coo
|Dr. Veronica Migo
Dr. Rosalinda Torres
|Ms. Priscilla Samonte
Ms. Edna Mijares
* Terms to expire on June 30, 2016.
- Only ICP members in good standing can be nominated, submit a nomination, and vote. Nomination forms and ballots will be accepted only from the registered email address of the ICP member.
- The nominee must confirm acceptance of nomination by signing the attached nomination form or by sending an email indicating acceptance of nomination. Members may nominate one candidate to each sector. Click here to download nomination form.
- The winning candidate from each sector will hold office for a term of 3 years (2016-2019).
- The nomination period is until 21 May 2016. Nomination forms should be submitted by e-mail to <ICPComelec@gmail.com>.
- The list of nominees will be posted on the ICP website (http://www.icp.org.ph/).
- The election period will be from 23 May to 4 June 2016.
- The ICP Elections Committee (ICP COMELEC) is made up of the following: Dr. Glenn Alea (Chair), Dr. Veronica Migo, and Ms. Priscilla Samonte.