Name of Company / Institution:
Alpha Laboratory Calamba Philippines Corporation
LTO Road Brgy. Real, Calamba City, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
ALPHA LABORATORY CALAMBA PHIL CORPORATION (Alphalab), is an independent environmental, and drinking water laboratories dedicated to providing industry, government, and consultants with timely and accurate chemical analyses. A Filipino-owned company which started in July 2002 as DOH-accredited drinking water laboratory, located in Doña Raymunda Building, J.P. Rizal St. City of Calamba Laguna, Alphalab has enabled to develop into a profitable, environmental services laboratory in February 2013 after being certified by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR).
To accommodate the increasing number of samples being submitted by our growing customers, Alphalab now constructed its new two-storey building which houses both the admin offices and laboratories of Alpha Laboratory located at LTO Road, Barangay Real City of Calamba Laguna, Philippines.
- He/She will work 40 hours per week, although may be required to work overtime during specific phases of experiments.
- To perform physico-chemical, and microbiological analysis of potable water and wastewater in the chemistry and environmental laboratories.
- Will work under the supervision of a laboratory head and seasoned laboratory analysts.
- Will conduct repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment, preparation of chemical solutions, test/analysis and interpretation of results, filing of data, and occasional field sampling with the field service assistants
- As time progresses, the lab analyst will complete a greater number of tasks that will be performed by a highly trained chemist.
- Part of the task is to monitor chemical processes and piloting test procedures and laboratory process improvements.
The candidates we are looking for must have the following qualifications:
- Graduates of BS Chemistry, BS Chemical Technology, BS Chemical Engineering, BS Food Technology or equivalent.
- A Registered Chemical Technician is a must.
- Will be part of the expansion program of the lab, will be trained in the analysis of water and wastewater.
- Fresh Graduate or 1 year or less experience of Laboratory Analyst are welcome to apply
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 12,001 to PHP 15,000|
Contact Person / Details: