Name of Company / Institution:
Alpha Laboratory Calamba Philippines Corporation
LTO Road Brgy. Real, Calamba City, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
ALPHA LABORATORY CALAMBA PHIL CORPORATION (Alphalab), is an independent environmental, and drinking water laboratories dedicated to providing industry, government, and consultants with timely and accurate chemical analyses. A Filipino-owned company which started in July 2002 as DOH-accredited drinking water laboratory, located in Doña Raymunda Building, J.P. Rizal St. City of Calamba Laguna, Alphalab has enabled to develop into a profitable, environmental services laboratory in February 2013 after being certified by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR).
To accommodate the increasing number of samples being submitted by our growing customers, Alphalab now constructed its new two-storey building which houses both the admin offices and laboratories of Alpha Laboratory located at LTO Road, Barangay Real City of Calamba Laguna, Philippines.
- Over-all supervision of Chemistry Laboratory Operations.
- Ensures that the procedures are done in the chemistry lab, as well as calibration of the competencies of laboratory analysts, and other laboratory assistants/technicians in relation to the standards set.
- Verifies result produced by the chemistry laboratory personnel before releasing it to the clients.
- Serves as the reference analyst in the physical-chemical tests.
- Trains the chemistry laboratory analysts in all aspects of laboratory analyses to ensure correct analysis.
- Assists the Operations Manager in the general supervision of the laboratory.
- Conducts daily chemistry analyses according to Standard Method for the Examination of Water and Wastewater and specific protocols.
- Oversees purchasing and inventory system, including ordering and database updating, as it applies to the chemistry laboratory.
- Performs all chemical laboratory quality control procedures including setup of control charting spike samples and proficiency test samples.
- Reviews and authors applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leads in meeting turnaround time commitments for chemistry laboratory.
- Prepares and submits all records (data logs, and instrument books) in a timely, and neat manner to the Operations Manager.
- Assures adherence to the safety and health policies and procedures in the chemistry laboratory.
- Provides technical support for clients, if need be.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Operations Manager.Job Qualifications:
The candidates we are looking for must have the following qualifications:
- Graduates of BS Chemistry
- A Registered Chemist is a must.
- Will be part of the expansion program of the lab, will be trained in the analysis of water and wastewater
- Fresh Graduate or atleast 1 year of Laboratory Experience can apply
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Type of Employment:||PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000|
Contact Person / Details: