Name of Company / Institution: II-VI Performance Metals Inc
Work Location: Lt 6 Blk 1 Phase 2 Cavite Economic Zone Rosario Cavite
Company Brief Description:
II‐VI Incorporated (Nasdaq: IIVI), a leader in optical communications technology, today unveiled its node-on-a-blade platform, a scalable multi-degree reconfigurable optical add-drop multiplexer (ROADM) system. The system embeds ultrahigh-resolution telemetry that is critical for high-mix wavelength services, and compact wavelength selective switch (WSS) technology that is ideal for enterprise access networks.
The ongoing buildout of enterprise and cloud datacenters is exponentially increasing the bandwidth requirements for optical networks and driving the demand for systems that are more efficient to deploy, operate, and scale. II-VI’s new node-on-a-blade provides such compelling benefits by utilizing the industry’s leading WSS technology, high-power pump lasers, and ultrahigh-resolution wavelength telemetry.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
- Identifies what goals needed to be accomplished and how it could be done.
- Must communicate in English language, written or verbally.
- Manufacturing Support
- Has a good Analytical understanding of Laboratory works.
- Achievement of Satisfactory Performance
- Embraces the Values of: Customer First, Honesty and Integrity, Open Communications, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Learning, Manage by the Facts, and A Safe, Clean and Orderly Workplace.
EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Operates equipment properly and report defects immediately.
- Cleans and maintain cleanliness of the equipment for its full functionality.
- Effectively handle basic troubleshooting for any abnormalities in all test/measuring instrument/equipment for correction.
- Follow Instrument Shut-down and Start-up procedure.
Environmental, Health and Safety
- Clean, organized and Safe workplace is maintained.
- Complies with all company EHS rules, procedures, reporting, training and regulations.
- Handling of Hazardous materials is within government regulations and coordinated with appropriate EHS.
- No injuries and LTA due to negligence or carelessness.
- Follow disposal procedure of Lab. Waste samples.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry
- Must be Licensed or Registered Chemist
- Prefer one (1) year of experience as Laboratory Analyst or in Quality Assurance but new graduates may apply
- Working knowledge in ISO 17025:2017 is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of standard In-organic Laboratory procedures, techniques and safety practices is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in operation of simple to complex laboratory equipment.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Excellent Communications Skills
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:|
Contact Person / Details:
Maria Carla Jen Abrera