Name of Company / Institution: Platinum Research Laboratory Inc
Work Location: Unit 807 Union Square Condominium 15th Ave. Cubao Quezon City
Company Brief Description:
Platinum Research Laboratory is a DOH accredited water testing and ISO/IEC 17025:2017 compliant institution. We have been serving numerous customers since 1997.
We specialized in analyzing drinking water following the PNSDW standards.
Job Title: Analyst
- Conducts physical and chemical analysis of water samples.
- Provides the Quality Engineer sufficient data to produce quality control charts.
- Prepares reagents, standards and chemicals for water quality tests.
- Responsible for the regular preventive maintenance and schedule of the calibration of laboratory equipment
- Conducts method verification and method validation (when needed) relating to water quality
- Prepare Physical-Chemical test reports
- Compute the Measurement Uncertainty of the test parameters in the laboratory (PNSDW mandatory and PAB accredited parameters)
- May represent the company during inter-office meetings.
- Participates in the regular internal and external audit activities of the company.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Laboratory Manager.
- BS Chemistry Graduate – LICENSED CHEMIST
- Knowledgeable in basic laboratory skills and methods (gravimetric, volumetric, titrimetric and instrumental)
- MS Office proficient
- Willing to learn
- Willing to work in CUBAO QC
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Harlene Joy Cruz