Name of Company / Institution: Procter & Gamble Philippines Inc.
Work Location: LISP 1, Cabuyao, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
P&G Cabuyao Plant produces the brands which touch billions of Filipinos, like Ariel, Tide, Safeguard, Whisper, Pampers, Joy and Downy. Assuring the P&G Quality Promise, every day” Superior Quality is one of the key reasons over 4 billion consumers purchase our products and services every year. QA builds best-in-class quality systems and culture to assure P&G delivers the Quality Promise – “Quality our consumers, customers, regulators and employees trust –everywhere, every time.”
Our QA professionals are indispensable business partners dedicated to driving the integrity of our products end-to-end; assuring an exceptional consumer experience at the store shelf and in use.
Job Title: Chemist – Laboratory Analyst
You will define quality requirements and assure we’re designing in and delivering against product and market compliance and regulatory requirements with perfection. A career in QA builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple geographies, businesses and regulatory environments, and depth of expertise in critical QA work processes such as chemical analysis, stability, validation, specifications, and auditing.
The role reports to the department leader or lab manager. You will be working together with a team within the department to drive compliance and standards.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Maintain high levels of quality control and quality assurance for the certification testing of finished products
- Use Analytical techniques to verify that products tested meet quality specification
- Provide technical support to operations units through problem solving
- Perform quality investigations with strong CAPA (correction action and preventive action)
- Maintain ISO 9001 and other quality system requirements relating to data generation, customer satisfaction and service commitments
- Must be a LICENSED Chemist with a degree in BS Chemistry
- With 1-3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required (open to Fresh Graduates)
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good speaking and written command of English
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 30,001 to PHP 40,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Mariah Carisse Nobio