Name of Company / Institution: Mach Union Laboratories, Inc.
Work Location: 335 Mach Union Bldg. Talon Tres, Las Piñas City
Company Brief Description:
MACH UNION Laboratories, Inc. (aforetime as Mach Union Water Laboratory, Inc.) provides laboratory testing, research and technical consultancy services for various industries such as Semi-Con & Electronics, Food Chains & Malls, Water Refilling Stations, Hospitals, Hotels and Condominiums, Academes /Universities, Foreign Funded Projects & Government Agencies, DENR Accredited Air Sampling Firms, Hog Raising & Poultry Farms, and the like.
For more than 20 years, the company has been providing its customers with laboratory services for water and waste water analysis, sediments, biota and air analysis.
Accredited and recognized by Department of Health (DOH) and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)Certified.
We have the resources… the expertise…the solution…
Job Title: Chemist / Analyst
The Chemist performs analyses of client samples in the wet chemistry laboratory using analytical techniques and procedures (SOPs). Responsibilities include but are not limited to, learning various wet chemistry methods and the use of instrumentation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare standards used for analysis.
- Train to perform the analysis of samples using manual and automated instrumental methods. Methods include, but are not limited to, TKN, cyanide, chloride, BOD, ammonia, and nitrate, ion chromatography, TOC, HPLC.
- Calculate, check, reduce and report data under applicable SOPs.
- Interpret data and associated QC and upload data to the LIMS system.
- Ensure appropriate testing procedures are conducted in compliance with QA and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) requirements.
- Schedule, prepare, and analyze samples based on method requirements within the turnaround time (TAT) established by Department Manager, Team Leader, or Lab Coordinator. Inform Team Leader or Lab Coordinator if issues arise that may affect the TAT.
- Develop and improve techniques with the Team Leader or Manager.
- May stock and order supplies as needed.
- Maintain and promote clean work area(s).
- Assist another analyst as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering, or any related sciences.
- Licensed or Registered (but optional)
- Minimum of 0 to 1 year of related laboratory experience (as an analytical Chemist)
- Must be amenable to travel and work in Las Pinas (at your own expense)
- Must be willing to work Monday to Saturday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (plus Overtime)
- Must be willing to learn Basic Statics, Control Charts, Measurement Uncertainty, and Method Validation. (Laboratory Documentation Works)
- Full-Time position available
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Minimum Required Skills:
- Knowledge of safe laboratory practices, including the proper procedures in handling chemicals and unknown environmental samples.
- Strong oral/written communication and organizational skills.
Why work with Mach Union Laboratories, Inc.?
As a third-party laboratory service provider, employees enjoy;
- Hazard Pay (Licensed or Not) – for technical staff
- Professional Fee (for the Licensed technical staff)
- HMO (courtesy of Avega)
- Performance Appraisal (Yearly)
- Performance Bonus (Management’s Discretion)
- Promotion to Permanent Position
- 30 days Service Incentive Leave
- 13th Month Pay
- Government Benefits
Drop your resume here: https://forms.gle/CVba3GzDWadpgSVJ6
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Laurence James Esteban, Executive Secretary