Name of Company / Institution: Department of Science and Technology – Cordillera Administrative Region
Work Location: BSU Compound, Km. 6, La Trinidad, Benguet
Company Brief Description:
The Regional Standards and Testing laboratory (RSTL) is a service unit of DOST-CAR. It is composed of three (3) ISO/IEC 1025:2017 accredited laboratories: Chemical, Microbiological, and Regional Metrology. It was established in 1998 to cater to the testing needs of the Cordillera Administrative Regions (CAR) and nearby provinces. The Chemical Laboratory, in particular, is also accredited as a Water Testing Laboratory by the Department of Health, Food Testing Laboratory by the Food and Drug Administration, Environmental Testing Laboratory by the DENR-Environmental Management Bureau, and with Certificate to Operate Chemical Laboratory by the Professional Regulations Commission.
Job Title: Project Technical Assistant I
- Implement the Quality Management System of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001 and other accreditation, recognition and certification being maintained by the laboratory;
- Abide by all relevant policies, procedures, programs and systems to ensure effective implementation;
- Technically adept on specific test methods and requirements of Chemical Laboratory;
- Prepare reagents to be used in the Chemical Laboratory;
- Perform analysis with the supervision of the immediate supervisor;
- Prepare and sign reports of analysis in the Chemical Laboratory;
- Check and verify the data and computation of co-analyst;
- Operate and maintain equipment being used in the Chemical Laboratory;
- Receive samples and release reports of analysis to customers;
- Wash glasswares and maintains cleanliness of the Chemical Laboratory; and
- Prepare/update work instruction of Chemical Laboratory.
- Must be a Registered Chemist or Chemical Technician
- Preferably trained to comply with the different regulatory and statutory requirements of accrediting/certifying bodies such as, but not limited to: PAB, DOH, FDA, DENR-EMB.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter: fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) with recent 2×2 ID, photocopy of the official Transcript of Records, photocopy of diploma, photocopy of certificate of training/s and awards/recognition (if applicable), and photocopy of certificate of previous employment (if applicable) and send not later than July 29, 2022.
Qualified applicants are advised to send their application online through:
NANCY A. BANTOG
BSU Compound, Km 6, La Trinidad, Benguet
|Type of Employment:||Contractual / Job Order|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Aubrey Rose Gabriel
074 422 2214 loc 1004