Name of Company / Institution: Amherst Parenterals, Inc.
Work Location: Santa Rosa Tagaytay Road, Don Jose, Santa Rosa City, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
Amherst Parenterals, Inc. (manufacturing subsidiary of Unilab, Inc.) was established in 1996 to produce high-quality parenteral products in ampoules and vials, with an annual capacity of 12 million. It is committed to being the sterile manufacturer of choice, and to providing quality and affordable healthcare to Filipinos.
In time for its 26th anniversary in 2022, Amherst Parenterals, Inc. recently inaugurated a sterile liquid production line which can produce up to 30 million sterile ampoules per year, features the fully automated and state-of-the-art Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) technology.
Job Title: QA Analyst (Chemist)
- Perform physical-chemical raw materials, in-process and finished product tests as per documented analytical procedures.
- Provide input in the resolution of technical problem, if any, and conduct laboratory investigation.
- Execute testing based on approved standard operating procedures and analytical methods and notify Leaders for deviations observed and/or updating needed.
- Ensure compliance to the given approved testing schedule.
- Coordinate with other QC teams to ensure timely release of laboratory reports.
- Graduate of BS Chemistry.
- Registered Chemist.
- General knowledge of laboratory techniques.
- Work experience in QC laboratory is an advantage.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is preferred but not required.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details: