Name of Company / Institution: Ecolab Philippines Inc.
Work Location: CTP Asean Tower Asean Drive Spectrum Midway Filinvest City, Alabang Muntinlupa City
Company Brief Description:
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services that help protect people, planet and business health. We deliver comprehensive science-based solutions, data-driven insights and world-class service to advance food safety, help maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers throughout the world.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Focuses on evaluating the most feasible chemical permit for speed of market access
- Prepare dossier for submission to the regulatory agency
- Perform activities for getting the relevant chemical permits as per business goals including acting as the liaison person between the company and EMB
- Maintaining timely and accurate update of the progress tracker and communicating the progress to the business stakeholders
- Maintaining regulatory compliance of products to ensure compliance of the company to EMB regulations for business continuity
- Graduate of BS Chemistry
- Experienced in applying Chemical Management Permits with EMB Philippines
- Knowledgeable of organic and inorganic chemistry, polymer chemistry; analytical chemistry
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Philippine Chemical Legislations.
- With good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess good organizational skills, a proactive mindset, and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Express self well in English both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office Applications.
- Demonstrate professionalism and integrity at work
- Able to work and communicate well in a team
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 40,001 to PHP 50,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Vincent Joseph Cilot