Name of Company / Institution: Universal Robina Corporation
Work Location: Purok 4, Marangle Road, Brgy. Del Rosario, City of San Fernando, Pampanga – there is a separate gate for VURC.
Company Brief Description:
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high-quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Responsible for ensuring that the line and products of VUR complies with Quality and Food Safety regulations locally and target markets abroad.
II. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and AUTHORITIES
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the quality system and be responsible for maintaining ISO 22000 and HACCP Certification and their implementation.
- Participate in monitoring, verifying and improving the established Quality System through Quality audits, data collection, data analysis and in-house training.
- Report and analyze consumer complaint trends.
- Carry out QC approval of finished products, quality monitoring activities on the production lines against the established standards in the area of regulatory, quality and food safety requirement.
- Provide statistical analysis on machinery performance and quality status for continuous improvement and supports company quality activities.
- Support CAPEX validation, quality-related projects and activities
- End-to-end BOM Champion
- Performs other functions as may be assigned by superior from time to time
- Ensures the compliance of material, products, utilities, and equipment to the established quality standards
- Ensures the implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and initiates maintenance of good working environment conditions
C. Food Safety
- Maintains the proper implementation of ISO 22000 or Food Safety Management System of VUR
- Deputy of the Food Safety Team Leader
- Must have a Bachelor’s/College Degree preferable major in Analytical Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Food Technology/ Science.
- Must be licensed Chemist
- Minimum three years of working experience in maintaining and implementing ISO and HACCP accreditation in FMCG Food/ Beverage industries for degree holder.
- Minimum five years for higher diploma/ higher certificate holder
- Must have supervisory position experience
- Not color blind, physically fit, energetic and detail oriented.
- Leadership – collaborative, team player, and driven from facts and non- judgmental
- Has initiative, analytical, and aptitude for trouble shooting
- Good communication skills to all levels
- Good in English writing and verbal communication skill
- Time management and sense of urgency
- Able to work in team and under pressure
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 30,001 to PHP 40,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Erika Marie C. Hautea