Name of Company / Institution: Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
Work Location: Rubber Master Road, Lingunan, Valenzuela City
Company Brief Description:
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry.
Since 1966, Unioil has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automotive and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its operation of service stations network, coupled with intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region.
Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.
In the Philippines, Unioil is the first petroleum company to deliver a complete range of Euro 5 fuels – the cleanest range of fuels in the country.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
- Conducts physical and chemical analyses of assigned petroleum oil samples (incoming raw materials, in-process products, semi-finished products, finished products and other samples as necessary) in accordance to the standards of ASTM.
- Set up test equipment in the laboratory to complete specific procedures.
- Diligently logs and analyzes the data revealed by laboratory tests.
- Performs preparation of assigned reagents and test solutions as well as standardization of volumetric solutions.
- Ensures systematic workflow by proper timing of assigned laboratory tests in order of priority. Ensures timely delivery of test results.
- Performs analysis, evaluation and/or assessment of results before, during and after tests.
- Prepares Laboratory Test Reports of Certificates of Analysis.
- Maintains complete and updated record of all assigned test results and necessary documents.
- Retains and monitors all assigned samples tested according to the designated retention frequency.
- Responsible for the proper usage, monitoring, cleanliness and proper storage of all assigned laboratory reagents, instruments and equipment.
- Performs inventory and ensures adequate amount of assigned laboratory supplies. Submits request for stock replenishment to Senior Laboratory Analyst in order to ensure timely delivery and to avoid delay in test performance.
- Monitors calibration, preventive and corrective maintenance of all assigned laboratory instrument and equipment. Monitors all erroneous outcomes and reports them immediately.
- Maintains designated workplace in accordance to standards for housekeeping, health, safety, security and environmental protection.
- Participates in ISO related tasks for the laboratory as may assigned by the Senior Laboratory Analyst.
- Ensures assigned laboratory records are properly documented and/or controlled.
- Maintains, confidentiality of all test procedures, test result, product specifications clients and suppliers’ information.
- Performs other related functions/duties or as the situation dictates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
- With at least two (2) years experience in Laboratory.
- MUST be a Licensed Chemist.
- Candidate must be willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Candidate must be amenable to work during Saturdays and holidays.
- Must be residing near/in Valenzuela City.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Kim Nicole P. Sinlao