Name of Company / Institution: UNAHCO Inc.
Work Location: # 17 Sheridan St. Brgy. Buayang Bato Mandaluyong City
Company Brief Description:
During the population boom in the early 60’s, United Laboratories, UNILAB, then, the country’s leading pharmaceutical company, created a company to look after the need of animal raisers who faced the challenge of providing more food to more people. Thus Univet Agricultural Products was born. Its ultimate goal was to feed the growing nation and provide livelihood among Filipinos by quality veterinary health products.
Today, UNIVET integrates high-quality animal health and nutrition products as it reinvents itself as the UNIVET Nutition and Animal Healthcare Company (UNAHCO)- a company that provides a range of animal health and nutrition products and programs that will meet specific farm requirements and optimize economic returns, adding greater quality and value to commercial farm operations.
Job Title: Chemist/Laboratory Analyst
- Draws, inspects and classifies samples of all raw and packaging materials, goods in-process and finished products through microscopy, organoleptic / physical tests and cyclic inspection; indicates disposition on inspections undertaken.
- Conducts 100% inspection of raw materials which are susceptible to adulteration and goods in-process at all manufacturing stages.
- Issues rejection report for the non-conforming raw and packaging materials and finished products; recommends corrective and preventive actions on discrepancies noted.
- Monitors compliance with the first in / expiry – first out policy for the usage of raw and packaging materials and for the release of finished products.
- Prepares inspection report and maintains / updates records as evidence of quality inspections.
- Participates in the review and update of quality assurance and good manufacturing practices by providing recommendations and assistance in researches and studies.
- Undertakes quality control checks on product stocks at store level as requested.
- Oversees, provides technical guidance, and ensures proper application in the conduct of fogging / fumigation operations.
- Performs such other duties and responsibilities related to and/or implied from the above enumeration.
- Graduate of BS Chemistry, board passer.
- With good scholastic records.
- Preferably with experience in QA/QC operations.
- Must be computer literate.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Abegail C. Valenzuela