Name of Company / Institution: INNODATA KNOWLEDGE SERVICES INC.
Work Location: HVG IT Park, Mandaue City
Company Brief Description:
Innodata is a global data engineering company delivering the promise of AI to many of the world’s most prestigious companies. We provide AI-enabled software platforms and managed services for AI data collection/annotation, AI digital transformation, and industry-specific business processes. Our low-code Innodata AI technology platform is at the core of our offerings. In every relationship, we honor our 30+ year legacy delivering the highest quality data and outstanding service to our customers.
Job Title: SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT- LARGE LANGUAGE MODEL TRAINING (CHEMISTRY)MODEL
- Create/generate high-quality responses to given prompts across a wide variety of topics, from simple to more complex levels of difficulty.
- Exhibit exceptional expertise in creative English writing within your field of knowledge, while making sure to utilize:
- Reliable and relevant sources to gather information and facts for your responses.
- Appropriate and consistent language, tone, and style for your responses.
- Creative and engaging techniques to make your responses interesting.
- Conduct in-depth research to gather precise and relevant information to provide an accurate response.
- Ensure the accuracy, coherence, clarity, and quality of your response.
- Provide constructive feedback and valuable insight regarding techniques and strategies for writing responses.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our language model by identifying potential areas of enhancement and suggesting new prompt ideas.
- Collaborate with other SMEs to maintain consistency and quality across the prompt generation process.
- Bachelor’s to master’s or higher in Chemistry, with expertise in organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemistry, and analytical chemistry.
- US Native level English proficiency, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 (Bachelors) – 5 (Masters) years of experience in content writing, problem-solution writing, and editing Chemistry subjects.
- Demonstrated ability to generate clear, concise, and engaging content.
- Strong research skills and ability to gather information from credible sources.
- Familiarity with large language models and their applications is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
|Type of Employment:
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 40,001 to PHP 50,000
Contact Person / Details:
Diana Marie Apiado- Sabado