Name of Company / Institution: Tierra Agri Technologies, Inc
Work Location: Km 15 Davao-Agusan Road Brgy Ilang
Company Brief Description:
TIERRA AGRI TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (TATI) was incorporated in January 2016 as a subsidiary of Unilox Far East Resources, Inc the first control release bulk blend inorganic fertilizer plant in Mindanao. The plant is strategically located in Davao City, allowing it to conveniently makes delivery through out Mindanao and other regions in the Philippines. TATI has been established to be a leading manufacturing company of crop specific and site specific fertilizer.
As an organization, we will build a strong foundation driven by innovation and committed to bring the latest technology to achieve optimum yield results possible for our grower clients.
TATI’s key to success is build trust within our organization and to our business partners with rigor and focus.
Job Title: Quality Control and Laboratory Analyst
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and organize project/s research and test trial activities in coordination with the QC and Laboratory Head and/or Production Engineer.
- Coordinate with outside agencies/laboratories for R and D project development and/or R and D product evaluation.
- Gathering information/literature for operational/product development.
- Organize filing test data and technical literatures. Prepare summaries, conclusions and recommendations of studies or test conducted.
- Sourcing of materials and/or equipment needed in the project.
- Sampling and testing of incoming materials.
- Perform duties of QA and Laboratory Analyst as required, go on shifting schedule if needed and other miscellaneous task or duty as required by the superior.
- Perform daily housekeeping in area of responsibility, observed and maintain cleanliness of workplace, laboratory equipment.
- Development/Evaluation of R and D projects.
- Laboratory housekeeping.
- Acquisition of equipment and materials for R and D projects.
FORMAL EDUCATION: Bachelor in Science in Chemistry, B.S. Chemical Engineering or related field of study. Must be a License Chemist or Chemical Technician
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year experience in related field.
OTHERS: Possesses good oral and written communication skills, quality of a good leader and with initiative. Keen on details. Knows about Kjeldahl Method, AAS, Spectrophotometer.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Tierra Agri Technologies, Inc