Name of Company / Institution: NIPPON PAINT (COATINGS) PHILIPPINES INC.
Work Location: #4 Hologram St. LISP 1, Cabuyao City, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
NIPPON PAINT PHILIPPINES,INC (NPP) was established in 1976 in Manila. With growing paint demands in the 90’s, a bigger plant was set up in Cabuyao, Laguna, South of Manila in 1996 with an estimated capacity of 2,500tons/month. In 1995, Paint Marketing Company Philippines Inc. was established as the exclusive and sole distributor of Nippon Paint products.
Today, the Cabuyao plant is producing industrial paints for automotive, appliances, coils, motorcycles and other related industries. NPP also manufactures auto refinishes, and varnishes.
To make our products available throughout the country and to give the best possible services to our customers, a distribution network is set up. With more than 10 big dealers all over the Philippines, PMC creates an efficient channel that will reach out to the increasing demand of quality yet reasonably priced products.
NIPPON PAINT PHILIPPINES is an ISO 9001:2000 and 14001:2004 certified company. With these certifications, the company can guarantee that all of its products conform to international quality standards wherein they undergo strict quality control in every stage of production, from raw material preparation to packing. The Company operates in compliance with Philippines and international environmental protection rules and regulations.
Our vision of gaining leadership in the paint industry will become a reality if we continue to strive and improve our systems, develop a diversified range of quality products and increase brand awareness amidst stiff competition.
Job Title: QC Chemist
- Ensures adherence of production processes to quality policy and procedures based on the company’s Quality and Environmental Systems.
- Oversees the proper implementation of process control in each process section.
- In-charge of close monitoring of 1st production batches.
- Participates actively in process control development. This includes introduction of new processes and all its related process changes through coordination with R&D.
- Ensures the proper implementation of the first lot control, design, review, RM-QA and determine the requirement under production procedure of the process order.
- Conducts study on how to utilize non- conforming products.
- Ensures quality data collection and reporting for analysis and action if necessary.
- Participates in the process development and operation control where proper documentation is necessary for each production process.
- Reports to immediate superior for any abnormalities noted during or after each process. Closely coordinates with concerned department and make necessary countermeasures.
- In-charge in the close monitoring of first production batches of new products or new color, identify problems for corrective measures by Technical. Establish standard processing of the products based on the First Batch Control System.
- Familiarity with the formulation and formula guidelines for any batch adjustments required.
- Updates process standards in order to check whether all the set-up standards are being followed and in order to come up with necessary improvements.
- Prepares process control requirements, do material handling, packaging inspection, test support and troubleshooting requirements.
- Conducts process audit in order to cope up with the necessary improvement.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or other related course (preferably licensed)
- With at least 1 year relevant experience
- Must have knowledge in Basic Paint Technology
- Must have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
|Type of Employment:
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details: