Name of Company / Institution: Sydenham Laboratories Inc.
Work Location: Km 34 E. Aguinaldo Highway, near Cor. Governor’s Drive, Dasmarinas, Cavite
Company Brief Description:
Sydenham Laboratories, Inc. (SLI) is an ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, PIC/s GMP compliant pharmaceutical company that develops and manufactures healthcare products. SLI manufactures oral drug preparations in dosage forms of tablet, capsule, syrup, and powder for suspension. Non-penicillin, penicillin and cephalexin-based products are manufactured in separate buildings with ‘clean room hepa-filtered’ exclusive air-handling systems to ensure zero-cross contamination. SLI also manufactures food supplements in the above dosage forms.
SLI is founded in 1971 by Dr. Eduardo R. dela Cruz, MD, a cardiologist and a former president of Philippine Medical Association.
SLI derived its name from one of the great British physicians, Dr. Thomas Sydenham, known as the English Hippocrates, the founder of clinical medicine, and an advocate of effective management of illness that emphasized detailed observation and maintained patient records.
Job Title: QC Supervisor
- Coordinates activities of the laboratory analysts in the performance of physical and chemical analysis of incoming raw materials, in-process and finishes products.
- Observes and implements Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, safety rules and regulations.
- Participates in the regular internal and external audit activities of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry and must be a licensed Chemist.
- With at least 2 years work experience in a supervisory position gained in a pharmaceutical or Manufacturing Industry.
- With background in GMP, GLP, ISO, HACCP.
- Knowledge in HPLC/ Spectrophotometry is an advantage
- With good analytical skills, decision making skills, knows problem solving tools.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Paula O. Aguirre