Name of Company / Institution: Brownstone Asia-Tech Inc.
Work Location: Mandaluyong City
Company Brief Description:
Brownstone Asia-Tech, Inc. (Brownstone) is a major supplier of materials testing, analytical and laboratory equipment and serves almost all industry sectors of the Philippines. Incorporated on March 18, 1996, it started operating on April 1, 1996 with only 4 personnel under its banner. Today, Brownstone has more than 50 dedicated sales, service and administrative personnel. Its line of products include equipment and consumables for Chromatography, Spectrometry, Materials Testing, Microbiological Testing, Water Testing, Food Testing, Environmental Testing and General Laboratory Testing.
Job Title: Application Chemists
• To enhance the sales and service staff’s knowledge on the equipment and its applications.
• Brief the staff on the features and capabilities of equipment.
• Prepare and present the applications of the equipment
• Study and compare our equipment capabilities vis a vis the competition
• Assist the staff in preparing instrument configuration to suit customer’s need
• Prepare training modules for staff
• To provide technical assistance to the sales staff in product presentation/demonstration
• To improve the users’ knowledge and appreciation of the technical capabilities of the equipment.
• Prepare training modules for the equipment users.
• Conduct hands on training on the operation of the equipment.
• Provide technical literatures.
• Assist customers develop methods
• To furnish Management with timely, and needed reports
• Prepare work plans and targets
• Prepare weekly schedules of client visits.
• Submit visit reports
To assist in maintaining good relations with Suppliers
• Participate in the planning and in organizing suppliers’ visits
• Accompany suppliers in their client visits whenever necessary
• Prepare materials or documents they will need during their visit
To actively participate in company sponsored activities like seminars, workshops training programs for Customers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Licensed (Passed Board/Professional Licensed Exam) Licensed Chemist, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
• At least 1 year working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• With oral and written communication skills
• Willing to travel within the region and outside the country.
• Must have a valid passport and willing to be trained abroad.
• Willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
• 5 full time positions available.
Salary Range (PHP): 18,000-25,000
Contact Person / Details: