Name of Company / Institution: Amherst Laboratories, Inc.
Work Location: Brgy. Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
Amherst Laboratories, Inc. (a member of the United Laboratories Group) is the first toll pharmaceutical plant in the Philippines to be certified as EU-GMP compliant in 2009 and recertified in 2012 and 2016 by EMEA Austria. In 2016, it was certified as PIC/S GMP compliant plant by international auditors from HAS Singapore and NPRA Malaysia.
Our pharmaceutical plant is a state-of-the-art facility, designed to produce a variety of prescription products in major therapeutic categories. Many of these products are leading brands in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Myanmar.
Job Title: QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Available Slots: 5+
– Perform physical-chemical raw materials, in-process and finished products as per documented analytical procedures.
– Provide input in the resolution of technical problem, if any, and conduct laboratory investigation.
– Execute testing based on approved standard operating procedures and analytical methods and notify Leaders for deviations observed and/or updating needed.
– Ensure compliance to the given approved testing schedule.
– Coordinate with other QC teams to ensure timely release of laboratory reports.
– Graduate of BS Chemistry or BS Biochemistry.
– General knowledge of laboratory techniques and computer skills.
– Having relevant work experience in QC laboratory, QA Operations or QA Line Inspection is an advantage.
– Preferably registered Chemist or Chemical Technician.
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Must be willing to work in Binan, Laguna.
Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Ms. Michelle Samson
0917-8428192 or (049) 512-4072 to 91