Name of Company / Institution: Holcim Philippines
Work Location: Bacnotan, La Union
Company Brief Description:
Holcim Philippines, Inc. (Philippine Stock Exchange: HLCM) is one of the leading building solution companies in the country. The Company has a wide range of innovative construction solutions that can help home owners to large contractors in their building needs.
With cement manufacturing facilities in La Union, Bulacan, Misamis Oriental and Davao, mobile concrete ready-mix facilities and aggregates business backed by a strong nationwide network of dealers, Holcim Philippines is a reliable partner of builders in the country. Holcim Philippines is also committed to highest standards of sustainable operations and manufacturing excellence with its plants certified under ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System), ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System).
Holcim Philippines is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group, the world leader in the building materials industry present in 80 countries with over 80,000 employees.
Job Title: Chemical Analyst
1. Conduct chemical testing and analysis for delivered raw and in- process materials, finished products, solid and liquid fuels, and all related materials produced at the cement lines
2. Evaluate testing result, create reports and recommend corrective actions
3. Manage calibration plan of all the equipment in the laboratory in order to ensure accuracy and reliability of test.
4. Maintain and upkeep of testing equipment, apparatus and materials/chemicals.
1. Registered Chemist
2. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
3. Knowledge in using SAP is an advantage
Contact Person / Details: